Not all our patients want their images placed online. If you wish to view Before and After images of our Tummy Tuck patients, Book a Consultation as your surgeon will show you ones.
Please note that individual results will vary between patients when looking at Before and After images. As everybody is different, the outcome of any surgical procedure will differ from person to person. When looking at Before images of Tummy Tucks, start with individuals who have a similar body shape to you as an indication of what the outcomes of the procedure may be.
What is a Tummy Tuck?
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) is a procedure to remove excess skin and fat in the abdominal area to help create a flatter and firmer abdomen.
Excess sagging skin and fat around the abdomen can develop through:
- Prior surgeries
- Significant weight fluctuations
By removing this excess skin and fat, as well as restoring separated muscles, a Tummy Tuck can:
- Help tone and shape the abdomen to create a firmer and flatter profile
- Alleviate any pain
- Decrease the chance of skin infections created by excess skin
- Improve bladder function
Our Tummy Tuck procedures starts at $12,490
Our CE Price Philosophy
At Cosmetic Evolution, we believe that you should be able to access high-quality cosmetic surgery, completed in licensed hospitals with highly experienced and qualified surgeons. We aim for the highest aesthetic, care and safety standards while still maintaining a price that is accessible for Australians.
What’s included in the price
What is included in our $12,490 price:
- Consultation with one of our surgeons to determine your suitability for this procedure and for you to ask any questions (Video consults available for interstate patients)
- 1-3 hour surgery
- General anaesthetic administered by an ANZCA-qualified anaesthetist
- Hospitalisation fee for day procedure, with a stay of approximately 4-5 hours
- Milestone post-operative consultations at 1 week, 6 weeks, 12 weeks, 6 months, 2 years
*Prices may vary depending on individual and procedure
Ready for a consult?
If you are ready to take the next step in your cosmetic surgery journey, Book a Consultation with one of our surgeons. In your consultation, you can ask any questions and let your surgeon know of any concerns you may have. If you are from interstate, video consultations are also available.