As recommended by the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons, these are the top questions to ask your cosmetic surgeon before undertaking any procedure:
- Do you have a consent form outlining the procedure for me?
- How do I know if my procedure is considered invasive?
- Will there be any discomfort and how do I manage it following the procedure?
- Will I need time off work?
- Are there other post-operative side effects?
- Will there be any visible scarring following the procedure?
- How can I minimise any scarring?
- What do my fees cover?
- What aftercare will be provided?
- Do I have any options other than surgery?
- What are the costs for my procedure?
Read more about questions you should ask your surgeon here.
If you wish to book a consultation, please speak to one of our friendly cosmetic consultants on 1300 421 574 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.