INSIDE COSMETIC EVOLUTION
Top 11 Questions to ask your Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon
As recommended by the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons, these are the top questions to ask your cosmetic surgeon before undertaking any procedure:
- Do you have a consent form outlining the procedure for me?
- How do I know if my procedure is considered invasive?
- Will there be any discomfort and how do I manage it following the procedure?
- Will I need time off work?
- Are there other post-operative side effects?
- Will there be any visible scarring following the procedure?
- How can I minimise any scarring?
- What do my fees cover?
- What aftercare will be provided?
- Do I have any options other than surgery?
- What are the costs for my procedure?
Read more about questions you should ask your surgeon here.
If you wish to book a consultation, please speak to one of our friendly cosmetic consultants on 1300 421 574 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.