TERMS OF SERVICE
The term Cosmetic Evolution or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 301 Catherine Street, Leichart NSW Australia with ABN 92 620 743 295. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
You have a right to personal information being kept private and confidential. Your medical information will be kept secure. The information may be shared with other health care providers to help make decisions about your treatment.
You have the right to speak to a healthcare worker about the information contained in your medical record.
We may use your personal information to contact you. By providing your mailing and/or email address, you give us permission to use these details for administrative communications (e.g. receipts) regarding your surgery.
You may give consent for us to use your personal information to provide you with health care services, or you may withdraw consent at any time.
If you withdraw consent for Cosmetic Evolution to use your personal information, this may reduce our ability to provide you with services. You may ask us to give you (or another individual) access to your personal information. In most cases we will allow you to have access to your personal information. We may charge a fee for providing printed copies of reports.
We may not provide you (or your responsible person) with access to your personal information if a doctor feels that it may be inappropriate to do so. You may ask us to correct any error in your personal information.
You may make a privacy-related complaint if you feel that the facility has not kept your information confidential or has not maintained your privacy – by phoning, writing or emailing Cosmetic Evolution.
Notifying authorities about infectious disease.
Where there is a serious threat to a person’s health or welfare.
Finding a missing person.
Where there is a court order or when offences have been committed and the information is necessary for law enforcement.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
Sometimes your doctor may decide the information contained in your health records, if released, may adversely affect your physical or mental wellbeing. At other times the contents of the record might breach another person’s privacy. In these cases you might be denied access to your records. You, and others who are authorised, have the right to have the doctor’s decision reviewed.Under health privacy legislation you can ask for an independent doctor to review the contents of the medical record and make a recommendation.
If access is still denied you can request more senior managers in the health service to conduct an internal review.
The NSW Information & Privacy Commission or the Australian Information Commissioner can also investigate complaints about privacy.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of an internal review you have the right to apply for administrative review.
SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE MEDICAL INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED COMMENTS, COMPLIMENTS AND COMPLAINTS
You have the right to comment on care and have your concerns addressed. Cosmetic Evolution wants to hear your comments on health care. It is important to know when things require improvement and when they are going well.
Cosmetic Evolution values patient feedback.
If you have a suggestion, wish to report an incident or to give a compliment, there are several options:
- Speak to one of our friendly Cosmetic Consultants in person at the clinic
- If you prefer to speak to someone over the phone, please contact Cosmetic Evolution during office hours.
Compliments provide a clear indication of what you seek in high quality care.They also boost morale and encourage our staff. We’ll make sure that all compliments are passed on.
If you have a complaint, contact Cosmetic Evolution. It is a good idea to keep a note of the time and date of the discussion, what was discussed and what agreements, if any, may have been reached.
Alternatively you may contact our management team who will ensure your complaint is treated confidentially as well as:
- Assist with any specific needs you have
- Help identify concerns relating to your complaint
- Answer questions about our services, policies and procedures
- Inform you about our complaint processes and possible outcomes
If you are not satisfied with the outcome,please write a formal complaint to Cosmetic Evolution.
NSW HEALTH CARE COMPLAINTS COMMISSION (HCCC)
The HCCC is an independent body which acts to protect public health and safety by dealing with complaints about health service providers in NSW.
Anyone can lodge a complaint with the HCCC. Complaints must be in writing and there are officers who can assist you.
Level 13, 323 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW
2000 Phone: 02 9219 7444 Fax: 02 9219 4585
QLD OFFICE OF HEALTH OMBUDSMAN (OHO)
The OHO is an independent body for health service complaints in Queensland. Anyone can lodge a complete with the OHO. Complaints must be in writing and there are officers who can assist you.
PO Box 13281 George Street, Brisbane Qld
4003 Phone: 133 OHO (133 646)
Fax: (07) 3319 6350