A neck lift is a cosmetic surgery procedure that can help improve sagging skin of the neck. The procedure can help define existing features such as well-defined jawline and create a more youthful appearance to the face.
A neck lift may:
Reduce “turkey neck” like appearances
Reduce wrinkles and creases
Tighten up droopy, sagging skin that is suffering from gravity
- Restore the younger, firmer contours of your face
The base fee for a neck lift is $12,490. This includes:
- All your surgical, theatre, and anaesthesia fees (general anaesthetic administered by an ANZCA- qualified anaesthetist)
- Post-op appointments at all milestones: 1 week; 6 weeks; 12 weeks; 6 months; and 1 years
- Comprehensive consultation with your surgeon.
- Should an additional stay be required in the hospital, there will be further costs incurred.
With us you’re able to develop a payment plan and this can be discussed with our consultants at the time of your appointment.
Every year thousands of women undergo successful cosmetic surgery and are happy with the outcomes. However as with any surgery you should be aware of potential risks. These will be fully discussed with you. It’s important that you address all your questions with your surgeon.
The information on our website is general in nature. It will not apply to each and every patient and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice.
We advise you to speak to a consultant and see a surgeon in-person to assess what surgery is most suitable for you. Plastic and cosmetic surgery results can vary significantly between patients and all surgery carries risks, some minor some serious. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.