INSIDE COSMETIC EVOLUTION
Patient Safety First
Thanks to new laws*, cosmetic procedures, such as breast enlargement (augmentation), can only be conducted in licensed hospitals subject to the same standards as private hospitals in NSW.
Our plastic and cosmetic surgeons are highly experienced and perform all procedures in licensed hospitals in Sydney, Melbourne and on the Gold Coast. If you choose Cosmetic Evolution, your surgery will be performed at fully accredited hospitals in Sydney and Melbourne and a Queensland Health Licensed, fully accredited Day Surgery.
If you’re thinking about cosmetic surgery, be sure to ask these questions:
Patient Safety First
Do you perform surgery in a fully accredited hospital or day clinic?
- Cosmetic Evolution surgery is performed at leading fully accredited hospitals in Sydney and Melbourne, and a Queensland Health Licensed, fully accredited Day surgery.
- All Cosmetic Evolution Surgeons are subject to accreditation by each hospital's Medical Advisory Committee. These procedures are designed to maximise patient safety and preserve patient confidentiality.
Is your anaesthetist a Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA)? Does your anaesthetist work concurrently in other Australian top private and public hospitals across various types of surgery? Have you discussed the different types of anaesthesia and how they may impact your experience?
- Cosmetic Evolution’s specialist anaesthetists are all Fellows of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA) and work concurrently in some of Australia’s top private and public hospitals across various types of surgery.
Plastic vs Cosmetic Surgeon
Which formal qualifications does your surgeon hold?
- Cosmetic Evolution plastic surgeons and cosmetic surgeons are credentialed and approved to operate in fully accredited hospitals and day surgeries in which they perform their procedures.
- Our surgeons include Specialist Plastic Surgeons who are a member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons and are accredited by the Commonwealth Government of Australia, as well as highly experienced cosmetic surgeons..
- Our cosmetic surgeons specialise in in reconstructive surgery and breast implants and have each performed between 2,000 and 3,000 breast augmentations.
Your Cosmetic Team
Who’s on your team?
- Cosmetic Evolution has a dedicated surgical team, anaesthetic team, nurses and cosmetic consultants to ensure you are kept informed every step of the way. This means there are no unexpected fees and we take the time to explain your options, listen to your needs and find the best solution for you.
How do you feel?
- Cosmetic Evolution is all about empowering you, to live with confidence. We want you to have a positive experience. We want you to be ‘your ideal image’.
Cosmetic surgery is a life long decision, so please be informed and understand that individual results may vary.
*Private Health Facilities Amendment (Cosmetic Surgery) Regulation 2016 under the Private Health Facilities Act 2007.