Coming Soon


"My mission is to properly diagnose, educate and treat women with the latest and most innovative tools now available in the field cosmetic vaginal surgery."

Hymen Repair

Hymen Repair is performed to repair the hymen and restore the appearance of the vaginal opening. Due to reasons other than intercourse, such a vigorous exercise or in some cases tampon insertion, the Hymen (a membrane that partially closes the opening of the vagina) can become torn or ruptured.

Hymen Repair is performed at the request of women who need the surgery for ethnic, cultural, or religious reasons. Patients with the desire for higher sexual satisfaction may also be candidates for this procedure, because the vaginal walls are tightened.

Hymen Repair includes:
    • A Comprehensive consultation with your surgeon 
    • Surgery time 1 hour 
    • Anaesthesia: General anaesthetic administered by a dedicated ANZCA qualified anaesthetist 
    • Hospitalisation: Day procedure (expect a stay of 4-5 hours) 
    • Post operative appointments at all milestones with our nurse at 1 week, 6 weeks (with your surgeon), 12 weeks, 6 months, 12 months and 2 years post op
    • Individual results may vary from patient to patient 

What should I discuss during my consultation?

You should discuss your desired look and lifestyle with your surgeon. He or she can then inform you of all the available surgical options to best suit your body type and proportions. Your surgeon will take your medical history, conduct some routine examinations and take measurements to determine whether you are a suitable candidate for your desired procedure.


Be the first to get exclusive offers and learn what’s new with CE.