Breast augmentation involves using breast implants to increase the size of your breasts. This procedure can restore breast volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy, achieve a more rounded breast shape or improve natural breast size asymmetry. Breast implants may also be used for breast reconstruction after mastectomy or injury.
- Increase fullness and projection of your breasts
- Improve balance of breast and hip contours
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
- Silicone round smooth implants
- All surgical, private hospital, and anaesthesia fees (general anaesthetic administered by an ANZCA-qualified anaesthetist)
- Post-op appointments at all milestones: 1 week; 6 weeks; 12 weeks; 6 months; and 2 years
- All hospitalisation: Expect a 4-5 hour stay (day procedure)
- Comprehensive consultation with surgeon
Note that round textured implants or tear-drop/anatomical implants carry an extra fee.
At this stage there is no rebate from either Medicare or private health funds.
With us you’re able to develop a payment plan and this can be discussed with our consultants at the time of your appointment.
Every year thousands of women and men undergo successful cosmetic surgery and are happy with the outcomes. However as with any surgery you should be aware of potential risks. These will be fully discussed with you. It’s important that you address all your questions with your surgeon.
The information on our website is general in nature. It will not apply to each and every patient and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice.
We advise you to speak to a consultant and see a surgeon in-person to assess what surgery is most suitable for you. Plastic and cosmetic surgery results can vary significantly between patients and all surgery carries risks, some minor some serious. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.