Eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, is a surgical procedure to improve the appearance of the eyelids. Surgery can be performed on the upper lids, lower lids or both. Whether you want to improve your appearance or are experiencing functional problems with your eyelids, eyelid surgery can rejuvenate the area surrounding your eyes, treating:
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- Fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the eyelids
- Bags under the eyes
- Drooping lower eyelids that reveal white below the iris
- Excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid
Your plastic surgeon will carefully evaluate your facial anatomy and will discuss what procedures might best remedy your concerns.
- Upper Eyelid reduction – for Lower Eyelid Reduction see our price page
- All your surgical, private hospital, and anaesthesia fees (general anaesthetic administered by an ANZCA-qualified anaesthetist)
- Post-op appointments at all milestones: 1 week; 6 weeks; 12 weeks; 6 months; and 2 years
- All hospitalisation: Expect a 4-5 hour stay (day procedure)
- Comprehensive consultation with your surgeon
At this stage there is no rebate from either Medicare or private health funds.
With us you’re able to develop a payment plan and this can be discussed with our consultants at the time of your appointment.
Every year thousands of men undergo successful cosmetic surgery and are happy with the outcomes. However as with any surgery you should be aware of potential risks. These will be fully discussed with you. It’s important that you address all your questions with your surgeon.